gallium-dev

[Gallium-dev] microbe

From: Adrian Paige
Subject: [Gallium-dev] microbe
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:24:18 -0000

I didnt expect tonight that Id find quite so many of your racethat are better-read than I am. Martha never could understand that herhusband was a Fresh Nigger Who Didnt Know His Place.
I didnt expect tonight that Id find quite so many of your racethat are better-read than I am. She mustnt be sick withremembering a murdered father, way Phoebe Woolcape is.
Then, Tell me, Neil, does anyone suspect hisplight?
Neil wondered, But can you stand our cold winters? I wouldnt in the least mind, say at aConvention, sitting down with Negro intellectuals.
Mary andI dont like squabbling and screaming, and we feel its safer so.
And then your classmate complainsthat we wont whisper our secrets in his dainty ears! I think you may say Iman out-and-out Liberal. Pete Snitch, of the Snitch Brothers SteelCompany of Illinois.
He was a lover of whisky,peanuts, Tolstoy, and prizefighting. Oh, yes, you Northernershave a great future in the chivalry and blacksnake business. Davis as a friend longtrusted and eagerly found again.
Clem Brazenstar raged, Say, for Gods sake, are we going to startanother all-night race-discussion?
Understand me, I dont condone it as a permanent arrangement.
Snitch feels hes taken over thefamily ghosts, in crinoline, along with the title-deed.
With my Southern training, Im sure Id spot him at once. Shelley Buncer of theSylvan Park Baptist Church, a sensible and friendly man.
He saw thatthey were the eyes of bloodhounds, on their haunches.
I didnt know there were discriminations like that in GrandRepublic, said Neil meekly.
You dont know how aworker feels, said Sugar. And then your classmate complainsthat we wont whisper our secrets in his dainty ears!