gcl-devel

Re: macOS status

From: Chun Tian (binghe)
Subject: Re: macOS status
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 09:45:36 +1100

Greetings!

The command 'xcodebuild' can show the current active Xcode version, e.g.:

$ /usr/bin/xcodebuild -version
Xcode 15.2
Build version 15C500b

And I don't think gprof is available in the MacPorts-installed GCC.
Perhaps that's why Kirill used --disable-gprof when calling "./configure".

P.S. Very glad to hear the good news ("macports success")! I hope soon
the prebuilt GCL 2.7.0 binaries will be available to all MacPorts users
on various (recent) versions of macOS. (And I will use your debian
patches to build Axiom with external GCL.)

--Chun