gcl-devel

Re: macOS building issues after dc9eba0760dedcd3d042a408e715b38ac2222aa3

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: macOS building issues after dc9eba0760dedcd3d042a408e715b38ac2222aa3
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 19:19:03 -0500

Greetings, and thanks so much for your feedback!

I am about to commit a fix for most if not all your prototype warnings.
This should help clarify the logs.  Am reading the rest for other
signs...

There have been an number of fixes committed in supporting the other
Debian architectures -- you might want to retry.

I do think the Sonoma access is probably the most efficient way to go
from here.

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire                                        camm@maguirefamily.org