gcl-devel

Re: Maxima rtestint failures with GCL 2.6.14

From: Robert Dodier
Subject: Re: Maxima rtestint failures with GCL 2.6.14
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 10:37:34 -0700

I've chased this bug into MTOSC in src/defint.lisp, where it seems to
have something to do with the functions RIB, CSEMIUP, and CSEMIDOWN.
There are a couple of special variables BPTU and BPTD which are
supposed to tie those together. Could be a bug in the handling of
special variables, or in the assignments to those.

I would like to note that this bug is only observed with GCL 2.6.14.
Other Lisp implementations don't show it.

best

Robert