gcl-devel

Re: Port GCL for LoongArch

From: Jinyang He
Subject: Re: Port GCL for LoongArch
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 09:27:58 +0800

I'm so sorry I forgot attach my patches... I'll try repost them by gcl-devel
as it is formal.

On 2024-07-08 23:39, Camm Maguire wrote:
Greetings, and thank you so much for your diligence and support!

gcl-devel only accepts posts from subscribers.  If you would like to
subscribe and repost that would be great!  If not, please feel free to
send the patches directly to me.  I think I still have ssh access to a
loong machine via the cfarm cluster.

Take care,

Jinyang He <hejinyang@loongson.cn> writes:

Hi, Camm,

I ported GCL for LoongArch(64). The attachments are patches.
The first one is fix the bug about libX11, and the second is real
porting. I had send email to "gcl-devel@gnu.org" but there may be
some problem and the email didn't appear in that list.

Can you apply these patches? If machine is needed, I think we can
provide a remote ssh port.

Thanks,
Jinyang

[LoongArch psABI]