geiser-users

Re: How to use Racket languages?

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: How to use Racket languages?
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 01:17:12 +0000

Hi Lawrence,

> I thought this was just a simple matter, but apparently not. What can
> I do to get these Racket languages working?

This is more of a racket issue than geiser's.  The #lang syntax expands
to a module, see
https://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/Module_Syntax.html#%28part._hash-lang%29
for details, so i'd presume that something like

#+begin_src scheme :session sbh1 :results output
(module sbh1 simply-scheme
  (se (butlast (bf "this")) _ _ "world"))
#+end_src

should work.  if you're in a session, probably module+ is better:

#+begin_src scheme :session sbh1 :results output
(module+ sbh1-session simply-scheme
  (se (butlast (bf "this")) _ _ "world"))
#+end_src

or something of the sort... the above link should give you more
information (sorry, i haven't got racket installed and cannot try
myself).

HTH,
jao
--
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him
free. -Michelangelo Buonarroti