getfem-users

GetFEM Build with MUMPS Sequential

From: Adrian Heldt
Subject: GetFEM Build with MUMPS Sequential
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 12:08:09 -0400

To whom it may concern,

I am currently attempting to build GetFEM's Python and MATLAB interfaces for my Applied Inverse Problems course.  I'm attempting to build the sequential version with MUMPS, but the build fails once the compilation reaches the interfaces as the setup.py file gets configured with the standard MUMPS flag but with "_seq" on the end, which the system doesn't recognize.  I'm attempting to build this on the latest version of Ubuntu on a virtual machine and I installed MUMPS using the sequential build.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Adrian Heldt