ghm-discuss

As bayrakları.

From: akdeniz
Subject: As bayrakları.
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 18:39:51 +0000

I am the wanted Turkish free software activist. We can contact with Matrix, email or directly by phone. I can tell what I know and then direct it to people with better knowledge. And I can give him a good tour of the environment. Also, with a friend of mine living in Italy, we are preparing an unofficial organization that will operate in Turkey. Finally, we can talk about all of these things in Turkish. Actually, please let's speak in Turkish. I have difficulty speaking English. Stay Free as in Freedom. ^_^///