glue

Please show me the light about Web Collaboration Application

From: Jhon Larsson
Subject: Please show me the light about Web Collaboration Application
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:03:47 -0700 (PDT)

I’m Student of computing science. I proposed to develop a WEB collaborative environment for my Project of last year in College the have the features of messaging with roster and groups management, file transfer, chat, meetings, and sharing of resources as Voice and Video. I’m doing this Project and have carried out the private and group Messaging functionality but this are restricted to connect through Proxies and Firewalls. I realized a strong search in google, Open Source sites as sourceforge and others and asked questions in various forums as sun forums, javaworld and others important, and too other sites and don’t find the solution.

can you suggest me any Java Open Source WEB collaborative Application as a guide for can develop my Project of last year in College.

I thanks in advance for the collaboration lent.

Sincerely,

Jhon Larsson

Computing Science Student

Do you Yahoo!?