Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash, bsd, and pthread.h

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash, bsd, and pthread.h
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:18:00 -0700

Jim Garrison wrote:

The big issue is that there is not one pthread.h in the include path, but actually three of them:

BSD seems to have an odd (to me) way of installing packages. I may have grokked something wrong when I added the initial BSD config/build support a few weeks ago.

not help anything, and including this file seems to be a mistake with pthread.m4. Where did pthread.m4 come from originally?

Check the ChangeLog, I wrote it. :-) It works on GNU/Linux systems, but obviously needs to be to be tweaked for the BSDs. I don't think anything is using pthreads directly, so you can probably just comment out the include of pthreads.h for now. All the threading so far is done using SDL_thread.

Somehow, the top two of these end up being included at the same time, but I haven't figured out how this actually happens. Any thoughts?

 Yes. As the autotools dude, I guess I just have to go fix it... :-)