Re: [Gnash-dev] libbase

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] libbase
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 07:48:49 -0700

Jim Garrison wrote:
Is the plan to get rid of all of libbase, or only the parts that deal with things the STL does? Some things do not seem to be used by anything else in the gnash code (such as file_util.[h|cpp]). Should unused code be kept, or should it be purged to aid in maintenance?

I'd like to get rid of anything in libbase that mimics an existing STL container, or C library. For instance, I'd also like to get rid of the tu_file stuff too. Anyway unused code in libbase can probably be removed.