Re: [Gnash-dev] gstreamer sound backend getting closer

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gstreamer sound backend getting closer
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:06:09 -0700

Tomas Groth wrote:

BUT there is still a problem. I've tried to make configure look for and detect
gstreamer 0.10, but the way the gnash build system works is not clear to me,
and add to that that i'm not a configure-guru... So if anyone has a moment or
two, it would be great if configure would look for gstreamer 0.10 or higher,
and if that fails, fall back to SDL_mixer. This should also impact the check
for vorbis, this that is only needed by SDL_mixer afaik.

  I'll add a configure test for gstreamer.