[Gnash-dev] How to compile gnash-0.7.1

From: yj
Subject: [Gnash-dev] How to compile gnash-0.7.1
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:55:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I met some problems while configuring gnash,
1. for the 0.7.1 released May,2006,
I configured with the following options:

--prefix=/root/target/gnash --enable-embedded
--enable-static=no --enable-ogg --enable-pthreads
--with-zlib-incl=/root/zlib/include
--with-zlib-lib=/root/zlib/lib

and then issue make command after successful
configuration. and the compiler complains the
following error information:

g++: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple
compilations.

2. I checked out the current cvs source, and issued
./autogen.sh,
and then configures the gnash with the same options,
but there are error informations as below:

ERROR: No GtkGLext development package installed!
ERROR: No Gtk2 development package installed!
ERROR: No Pango development package installed!
ERROR: No Glib development package installed!
ERROR: No Atk development package installed!

but as the options I used has specified that I'll use
QT/E instead of GTK or X, why does the gnash
configurer still complains the above error
information?

can anyone help me for the problems?
thank you in advance!
sean