Re: [Gnash-dev] Release shortlist

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Release shortlist
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:28:20 +0200

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 10:38:21AM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:

> > - involve more tests in `make check'.
>
>   This is an ongoing task... I was playing with Gnome Dogtail, but now
> I'm not so sure it'll be that useful for Gnash GUI testing.

I don't think GUI testing will fit in next release, just having
the tests under actionscript.all/ and libbase/ all run by
make check would be good enough for now.

libbase is already in better shape by use of the TESTS variable
in Makefile (no dejagnu involved). We need dejagnu-run tests
under actionscript.all to work (or at least to print something
in case they are already working)