[Gnash-dev] Gnash compiling problem gnash

From: ying lcs
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash compiling problem gnash
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 15:46:58 -0500

Hi,

I build boost library myself (instead of installing it using yum) on fedora 5.
This is where I put my boost library: /usr/local/include/boost-1_33_1/boost

And when I compile,  I get  this error:

I try both
$ ./configure  --enable-renderer=cairo
and
$ ./configure  --enable-renderer=cairo
--includedir=/usr/local/include/boost-1_33_1/boost

I still get this error:

      CURL libs are: -L/usr/kerberos/lib -lcurl -ldl -lgssapi_krb5
-lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lkrb5support -lcom_err -lresolv -lidn -lssl
-lcrypto -lz
ERROR: No BOOST development package installed! You need to have the
BOOST development package installed to compile, or install
libboost-thread1.33.1-dev
and libboost-dev (using apt-get) or libboost-thread-dev (using yum).

configure: error: Please install required packages