Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Backend redesign done / AGG near completion

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Backend redesign done / AGG near completion
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:06:47 +0200

Hello strk,

s> Comments are always good to leave in source code.

I meant "commented out source code" :-)

>> So, how can we commit all my changes into CVS?
s> Are you working with a synced CVS working copy ?

No, last checkout was on Sept. 27th, I think.

s> First step would be running 'cvs update' and resolve any eventual
s> conflict introduced while you were busy with your code.

Ok, I'll do that. I'm afraid my changes will confuse CVS and so manual
merging will be necessary. I hope no big updates will be committed by
other people while I prepare the patch...

s> Next you might provide a patch for us to check which introduces
s> the new design (including documentation) and compatibility layers.
s> That'll let us run some tests with the existing gui and backends.

The new design is fully documented in the source code. I think, when
CVS is synched I will also comment some existing parts of Gnash.

However, I need you (or somebody) else to put hands on the Makefile as
I don't want to break it.

Udo