Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Backend redesign done / AGG near completion

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Backend redesign done / AGG near completion
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:07:52 +0200

Hello strk,

s> There's some work required in fontlib to also allow creation
s> of a single font texture. Currently there's only a function that
s> creates textures for ALL fonts in a movie_definition, which cannot
s> work since we won't know ALL fonts until we've finished reading
s> the whole SWF, but we want to start using them *before* then.

s> See: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?17385

Ok, I think I can do that. But I'd like to have CVS up-to-date first..

Udo