[Gnash-dev] ffmpeg detection broken

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: [Gnash-dev] ffmpeg detection broken
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:20:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

There's been some changes to ffmpeg.m4, and now i'm having problems detecting
ffmpeg. This is the error i get:

checking for libffmpeg library... yes
no

(first yes, then no)

When using the --enable-mad option, i get this:

configure: error: conditional "USE_FFMPEG" was never defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.

Expected behavior is for configure if "--enable-mad" has been used, to look for
madlibs, and not for ffmpeg. If "enable-mad" isn't used, we should look for
ffmpeg... I don't know enough macro programming to make it work...

cheers,

Tomas