[Gnash-dev] Re[2]: gnash-commit subscription

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:02:39 +0200

Hello strk,

Monday, October 9, 2006, 9:57:26 AM, you wrote:
s> Argh... this has been a problem for other two developers (Bastiaan
s> and Markus) already. I suppose the address used is the one of your
s> registered savannah user, but sometime that seems not enough and
s> some form of spam filtering seems to get in our way.
s> Bastian, Markus, Rob ? anyone has an hint.

Ah, ok, I use two different addresses for the mailing list and for
Savannah. I'll try to simply re-subscribe with the other address.

Udo