Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gnash-commit subscription

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:13:24 +0200

On Monday 09 October 2006 09:52, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:
> How can I tell CVS which e-mail address to use in the From: field?

The relevant address is your Savannah address. Changing it worked for
both Markus and myself. If you don't have another address, I can
provide you with a bjacques.org forward. Take note that Savannah
requires several hours to catch up; wait a day before doing a commit
after the address change to be on the safe side.

Bastiaan