Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] does _height work??

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] does _height work??
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:27:35 +0200

Hello strk,

s> I'm not sure, transformation matrices still don't fit in my brain.
s> ... working toward producing some testcases for it ...

The matrix looks like this:
|scale_x  rotate_x  translate_x|
|scale_y  rotate_y  translate_y|

Scale modifies the size of a object.
Rotate rotates the coordinate around the object's anchor point.
Translate defines it's position.

So, taking the rotation field instead of the scale field should lead
to odd heights. For rotate_y==0 (normal rotation) it should even
become invisible or at least reduced to a horizontal line (as if
scale_y==0).

Udo