Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] does _height work??

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] does _height work??
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:46:15 +0200

Hello strk,

s> Ok, good. Can you fix that and document the requirement
s> in server/character.h above the appropriate functions ?

Err, problematic since I am currently working on that file for other
reasons and can't check it in. I think you only have to use the local
matrix instead of the world's one.

BTW, rotating the parent MC does *not* affect the _height property.

s> About the comments I was referring to, it seems I was
s> wrong, the comments are in _xscale and _yscale fetch
s> in sprite_instance.cpp. The same of course applies there
s> (ie: should we return a "local" scale or a "global" scale?)

Local coordinates even here (always 100 in the example).

Udo