Re: [Gnash-dev] release status

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release status
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:13:25 +0200

Hello strk,

s> - fix font anti-aliasing;
s>         STILL TO DO

I proposed a solution...
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:57:56 +0200

No response so far.

And another one:
Does the parser really start reading everything? Can't it stop after
the header so that the stage size is known and the renderer can be
initialized (and after that become multithreaded)?

Haven't got time yet to look at the parser code, though.

s> - warning-free builds;
s>         some warnings left in amf.cpp and a lot
s>         in render_handler_agg.cpp

I know, hopefully I have some time for that tomorrow.

I think I found a bothering bug involving buttons. Still need to
make a testcase for it. It really affects interaction with movies.
Will tell you more ASAP.

Udo