Re: [Gnash-dev] release status

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release status
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:29:07 -0600

strk wrote:

>       DONE, might need more testing

  It needs more testing. There was the comment (bug report) from a few
days ago than mention issues with the volume of music and sound effects.

> - involve more tests in `make check'.
>
>       we'd need a better dejagnu test to run all
>       tests. currently there's a mix of doxygen
>       and automake default testing. this makes

  Doxygen testing ? I can look into the test cases aborting.

>       I guess a single site.exp file that runs *all*
>       tests and prints a *single* report would be
>       more acceptable.

  Typically the site.exp file is just a post configuration data file.
The test driver is swf_exists.exp, and it was originally only created
for the "does this class and method" test cases, much of which don't do
more than this. For a better test driver I'd probably want to wrap an
other test cases that use a different style of testing.