Re: [Gnash-dev] release status

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release status
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:20:10 +0200

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 11:29:07AM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:

> >     we'd need a better dejagnu test to run all
> >     tests. currently there's a mix of doxygen
> >     and automake default testing. this makes
>
>   Doxygen testing ? I can look into the test cases aborting.

Ehm.. sorry, dejagnu of course.

> >     I guess a single site.exp file that runs *all*
> >     tests and prints a *single* report would be
> >     more acceptable.
>
>   Typically the site.exp file is just a post configuration data file.
> The test driver is swf_exists.exp, and it was originally only created
> for the "does this class and method" test cases, much of which don't do
> more than this. For a better test driver I'd probably want to wrap an
> other test cases that use a different style of testing.

I've had most test conform to the dejagnu printing of PASSED
and FAILED so the output parsing of swf_exists.exp can be used
the way it is, maybe the swf_exist (build .swf and run gprocessor)
part might be a subroutine for use only under actionscript.all
and have different subroutines for other dirs ?