Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] does _height work??

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] does _height work??
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:13:19 +0200

Hello strk,

s> I'm looking at the existing movies under testsuite/samples
s> The test-rotatation.swf is already failing, I think...

Can't test that movie because I have no input device ;)
I added a similar test movie (test_rotation2.swf) and yes, it fails.

s> it prints a changing xscale and yscale when it should print
s> them immutated, right ?

Yep.

s> I'm thinking about producing some test files for some
s> of them rather then make up new tests with Ming.

I have practice in that. I've made about 100 test movies for me :)
Mostly to test/study the tesselator.

Udo