Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: make check

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: make check
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:43:29 -0600

strk wrote:
> My primary goal at this stage is having developers run
> 'make check' and immediately realize they broke something :)

  Try it now. I just added support for "expected failures", and marked
the 13 tests or so that always fail as "xfail" now. The summary for
actionscript.all now looks like:

# of expected passes            87
# of expected failures          39

And you don't get a returned error, not do you ever get an "fails", so
if people type "make check", they'll get a clean test run.