Re: [Gnash-dev] configure sound by default ?

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] configure sound by default ?
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:18:10 +0100

When I browse the web, though, I think random sounds from Flash
advertisements are very annoying

I think we should ideally have a Gnash menu option that allows us to
switch audio on and off, which should default to off.

... which should default to whatever MM flash player defaults to,
otherwise naive users are just gonna think it doesn't work. No, they
won't figure out that they can right-click on the item and turn sound
on, that is too hard. You forget what it's like...

However, the idea of a sound on/off persistent menu item is neat.