Re: [Gnash-dev] AGG compatibility layer used when it's not required

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] AGG compatibility layer used when it's not required
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:25:20 +0200

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 05:21:53PM +0200, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:
> configure still activates the AGG compatibility layer, even if I use
> the source version of AGG 2.4 which does not need it.
>
>         AGG flags are: -I/home/udo/agg-2.4/include
>         AGG libs are: -L/home/udo/agg-2.4/src -lagg
>           needs compatibility layer: yes
>
> How can this be avoided?

The compatibility layer is activated by this rule:

  AC_EGREP_HEADER(render_scanlines_compound_layered,
        ${agg_include_dir}/agg_renderer_scanline.h,

So, what's the value of ${agg_include_dir} for you ?
Does agg_renderer_scanline.h really contains the
'render_scanlines_compound_layered' string ?
Look in macros/agg.m4 to add some debugging output
(echo ${agg_include_dir})