[Gnash-dev] Double masks

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Double masks
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:31:50 +0200

When I look at the mask implementation of some renderers I get the
strong feeling that Gnash does not support nested masks.

Can someone please check the attached test movie?

It should show some text with a ellipse shape(!) that moves under
another mask that hides that moving clip in diagonal lines (those
marked with "0").

AGG will certainly fail this test because it does not support masks,
yet. But I'd like to know what happens when other renderers are used.

Udo