Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] invalidated bounds interfaces

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] invalidated bounds interfaces
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:34:15 +0200

Hello strk,

>> odd to me. Anyway, any new design must:
>> - be able to walk the complete DisplayList hierarchy

s> DisplayList is only available in sprite_instance, which
s> derives from 'character'

Yes, I meant "display list", not DisplayList, i.e. "all objects in the
movie", sorry.

>> - work with movies that have been loaded at runtime (LoadMovie) and
>> are displayed inside the real root movie.

s> Did you run any testcase for this ? is it currently working ?
s> Can we work toward production of such a case ?

No, never tested it.

Udo