Re: [Gnash-dev] Porting to Win32...

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Porting to Win32...
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:37:12 -0600

Markus Gothe wrote:

> Seem like todays patches broke a lot of stuff and compilers complaining...

  Yep. CVS doesn't even build for me at all anymore, with multiple
errors. I am very glad to see this gets checked in, but it also blew
whatever chance we had to do a new release in the near term time frame.
Please give the rest of us a heads up before checking in such major
changes. Several of us have been holding some code back till after the
release, which now is probably a moot point. If I had known this was
coming, I'd have made a quick release branch to get 0.7.2 out the door
first.

  I'm still glad to have video support finally, so thanks for
implementing this feature. But please next time let us know what's up
before such a major checkin.

  Now we also need to make this work with AGG.