[Gnash-dev] head in really bad shape

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] head in really bad shape
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:45:25 +0100

Guys, I decided to stick with 0.7.2 branch so we make a release,
but in case somebody is still playing with head here's a report:

make Object.swf in actionscript.all, then run gprocessor -v.
I gett (but not always) the 'no tag loader for type 0' message:

address@hidden:~/src/gnash/build/head/gtk-agg/testsuite/actionscript.all$
../../utilities/gprocessor -v Object.swf
14:43:28: Verbose output turned on
14:43:28: ERROR: *** no tag loader for type 0 (movie)

address@hidden:~/src/gnash/build/head/gtk-agg/testsuite/actionscript.all$
../../utilities/gprocessor -v Object.swf
14:43:29: Verbose output turned on

Note that in both cases (ERROR or not ERROR) gprocessor -v shows no
other output. 'make check' in actionscript.all of course doesn't report
anything...