Re: [Gnash-dev] head in really bad shape

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] head in really bad shape
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:03:14 +0000

2006/10/30, strk <address@hidden>:
Guys, I decided to stick with 0.7.2 branch so we make a release,

No panic. An alpha release doesn't have to be perfect. Gnash is still
alpha, and a release is mostly a bug-report magnet; we can release
0.7.3 four days later if we like. More important is coherence: that
manuals, build instructions etc correspond to reality, rather than
lagging behind or reflecting planned improvements.