Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] invalidated bounds interfaces - loading external movi

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] invalidated bounds interfaces - loading external movies
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:55:12 +0100

Hello strk,

Monday, October 30, 2006, 11:46:27 AM, you wrote:
>> s> Did you run any testcase for this ? is it currently working ?
>> s> Can we work toward production of such a case ?
>>
>> No, never tested it.

s> I'd like to have a testcase for it before modifying the current
s> code, but really... movie_root deriving from movie_interface
s> really disturbs me :)

Does Gnash support loading of external movies at all? I tried various
ActionScript code but my movie got never loaded. What should work?

(Publish settings set to Flash 6, ActionScript 1.0)

BTW, the current CVS head prints lots of debug info on stdout, even
witout -v flag. But using LoadMovie() nothing happens...

Udo