[Gnash-dev] release shortlist

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:42:45 -0700

I just fixed klash in the release branch. In the original shortlist
there was an item about fixing font anti-aliasing, is anybody working on
that ? Should we punt this till the next release ? (probably)

Default configuration is SDL sound with libMAD, OpenGL with GTK.
--enable-plugin builds both the GTK and the KDE based plugins. I'm
starting to think we should enable building the plugins by default, and
require a --disable-plugin, since I think most people grabbing this
release will be primarily be using it as a browser plugin.

Anyway, other than that little tweak, and the font issue, is there
anything major left that needs to be done ? If not, we should declare a
code freeze in the release branch and focus on whatever bug fixes are
required to push the release out soon.