Re: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:01:20 +0100

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 09:42:45AM -0700, Rob Savoye wrote:
> Anyway, other than that little tweak, and the font issue, is there
> anything major left that needs to be done ? If not, we should declare a
> code freeze in the release branch and focus on whatever bug fixes are
> required to push the release out soon.

Please leave little time to check the packaging, to ensure that
the packaging examples are correct and hopefully tested by packagers
before the release (I will look at and test the spec once I can build
gnash...).

Also --enable-testing code is broken as I reported some time ago. It
is just for the sake of reporting, I have no opinion whether it is a
problem for the release or not.

--
Pat