Re: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:42:37 -0700

Patrice Dumas wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 09:42:45AM -0700, Rob Savoye wrote:

> Please leave little time to check the packaging, to ensure that
> the packaging examples are correct and hopefully tested by packagers
> before the release (I will look at and test the spec once I can build
> gnash...).

  In the release branch I fixed several things in the packaging files,
and successfully built both deb and rpm packages that look correct.
(this needs to be tested for the release of course) The dist-bzip2
tarball also looks correct.

> Also --enable-testing code is broken as I reported some time ago. It
> is just for the sake of reporting, I have no opinion whether it is a
> problem for the release or not.

  Thanks for reminding me! I just fixed this by moving the additional
ActionScript code out of the base class, and moving it to NetConnection
where it belongs. I'll migrate this to HEAD next.