Re: [Gnash-dev] GStreamer backend has an infinite loop

From: Hiroyuki Ikezoe
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] GStreamer backend has an infinite loop
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 13:48:01 +0900

Sorry, I sent only the mail to strk.

I send it to mail-ling list.

2006-10-31 (火) の 09:02 +0100 に strk さんは書きました:

> > gnash cannot be started with GStreamer backend since the backend has an
> > infinite loop.
> >
> > The compile time warning is:
> > sound_handler_gst.cpp: In member function 'virtual void
> > GST_sound_handler::stop_all_sounds()':
> > sound_handler_gst.cpp:608: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >=
> > 0 is always true
> >
> > The attachment diff will fix the issue.
>
> The attached diff would likely segfault. I applied it after
> also changing the body to use (i-1), does it sound right ?

Yes, you are right.  I am quite silly.
Now Gstreamer backend works fine.  Thank you very much.

And now, sound_handler_gst.cpp:169 is the same sentence, is that OK?
I guess that causes some memory leaks.  What about attachment diff?

Thank you,
Hiroyuki Ikezoe