Re: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:01:16 +0100

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 09:42 -0700, Rob Savoye wrote:
> Anyway, other than that little tweak, and the font issue, is there
> anything major left that needs to be done ?

The SDL-GUI/Agg combination is broken due to a revert. I'll backport a
fix for this and commit it to the release branch tonight (or tomorrow at
the latest).

Additionally, when I last tried, resizing a Gtk/Agg window didn't work
properly; that is, the drawing area was not resized accordingly. Can
anyone confirm whether or not this is the case on the release branch?

Bastiaan