Re: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 07:16:51 -0700

Bastiaan Jacques wrote:

> QT detection appears to be broken, at least for Sandro and myself. I
> think we should investigate (and hopefully fix) before the release.

  It's broken in the branch or CVS ? I checked in a fix for QT and KDE
last night. It works on my Fedora and Ubuntu machines, and the forces
SDL if you try to use OpenGL without GtkGLExt or try to build the GTK
gui (the default) without GTK2. The plugin will attempt to build if you
GTK2 installed.

  The easiest way for me to track down configure problems on other
machines is to send me the output of running configure with "sh -x".