Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 20:59:04 +0100

Hello strk,

>> I know. How can you detect this (in the GTK world)?

s> You simply get an 'expose' event, with a rectangle too, if we
s> want to be stricter about what needs update...
s> (does your invalidated_rect take this into account ?)

Currently not, but any GUI (or glue) can freely override the
invalidated_rect.

>> Anyway, you just need to make sure that want_redraw() returns true
>> when the Gnash window has been uncovered.

s> That'd request full redraw, right ?

Exact.

Udo