Re: [Gnash-dev] what is 'klash' ?

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] what is 'klash' ?
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:55:45 +0000

> Do you mean that libgnashgui.so can currently have support for
> multiple GUIs ?

  The library should be able to hold support for multiple GUIs.

My experience was that if you build for one gui, install and then
build for a different gui, the new shared library breaks the old
executable.

> If we plan to allow for multiple GUIs in libgnashgui (and libgnashplayer)
> we should change the --enable-gui switch to accept a comma-separated
> list of guis, and update interface of Player to allow setting a
> specific GUI for use.

Until that happens it would be better if libgnashgui were not
installed, but just linked into the exes

Since AGG is now fully functional, I'm debating
whether we should have the release build with gtk-agg instead of OpenGL.
ACK