Re: [Gnash-dev] Releasing 0.7.2 RSN (i.e. on monday)...

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Releasing 0.7.2 RSN (i.e. on monday)...
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 02:41:46 +0100 (CET)

--- strk <address@hidden> skrev:

> Well, I tried, but we still have segfaults in sound handling and core.
> Gstreamer backend seems more stable, but both mad and ffmpeg
> over sdl segfault on bug #18207.

I can't reproduce the crash with sdl/ffmpeg, but i do get the crash with
sdl/mad. The reason Gstreamer doesn't crash is because it does some error
handling which we do not yet do. I'll look into the gstreamer mad code tomorrow
(it's getting _very_ late here), and see if i can find some inspiration.

cheers,

Tomas