[Gnash-dev] gstreamer in rpm

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: [Gnash-dev] gstreamer in rpm
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:05:41 +0100

Hello,

My disk recrashed while I was sending that mail, so I resend it, and I cannot
properly thread since I lost the thread.

I chosed gstreamer for sound for the specfile because libmad may be
illegal outside of the free world (at least in the US). With gstreamer
the local user may use the backend he prefers.

I recall a mail stating that gstreamer worked, but I didn't test, I
don't have mp3 support on my fedora core (that's a proprietary format,
after all...).

--
Pat