Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] gui wants redraw

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] gui wants redraw
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:25:48 +0100

Hello strk,

>> s> You mean avoid Gui::advance_movie() directly calling Gui::display() ?
>>
>> Yep.

s> mm.. why ?

I thought I had explained this deeply ;)

That solution would allow that the GUI (GTK for example) redraws the
movie without advancing (already possible) or advance without drawing
at all, for example when minimized. Just a minimal change that solves
that problem and frankly, I wouldn't expect a function named
"advance_movie" to do any drawing..

Udo