Re: [Gnash-dev] cleanups in Makefile.am

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] cleanups in Makefile.am
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 00:04:19 +0100

On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 05:28:10PM +0100, strk wrote:

> Sounds good to me, the "narrower" the better.
> Feel free to submit a complete patch including all dirs.

Here is is:

* remove DefineEditTextVariableNameTest-Runner, since the source file
  disappeared
* remove KLASH_DIRS = plugin/klash from top-level Makefile.am, it is
  allready in plugin/Makefile.am
* use AM_CPPFLAGS instead of INCLUDES almost everywhere.
* don't use AM_LDFLAGS when there is allready *_LDFLAGS for a library,
  and use a variable called *_LIBS added to *_LIBADD.
* in backend/Makefile.am, don't duplicate render_handler_tri.cpp, and
  distribute header files.
* in gui/Makefile.am, if USE_RENDERER_OPENGL add $(OPENGL_LIBS)
* don't set AM_CXXFLAGS
* add gnash::LogFile& dbglogfile = gnash::LogFile::getDefaultInstance();
  to klash.cpp

--
Pat