[Gnash-dev] HTML markup in text

From: dolphinling
Subject: [Gnash-dev] HTML markup in text
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:58:17 -0500

gnash/server/edit_text_character.cpp line 824 says
        // TODO: HTML markup

A website I visit a lot uses html markup in their text quite a bit, so I'd be interested in seeing this supported. So, is anyone currently working on it? If not, how hard do people think it would be? I'm only just learning c++ (need to teach myself by january), would it be something I might be able to do?

And if so, does anyone have any pointers for where to start? I found http://sswf.sourceforge.net/SWFalexref.html#tag_defineedittext somewhere in the code, which looks like it would be all that's needed for *what* to implement, but anything like where to start in the code would be needed.

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>