Re: [Gnash-dev] default load policy in gnashrc

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] default load policy in gnashrc
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:21:31 +0100

Since nobody answered I decided what to do :)

If a *whitelist* is found in the gnashrc, access
to any host *not* listed therein will be *forbidden*.

If you *do* have both 'whitelist' and 'blacklist', the
blacklist won't be used.

So, rationale is:
        - use 'whitelist' if you want to DENY by default
        - use 'blacklist' if you want to ACCEPT by default

--strk;