Re: [Gnash-dev] huge configure

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] huge configure
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:14:01 -0700

strk wrote:

> Gnash ./configure is big because we don't reuse code much.
> One of the developers is working on that.

  That won't help as m4 is a macro language, and will blindly just
replace everything anyway. Gnash's configure is big because we have alot
of support for obscure things to we can build on as many architectures
as possible. The size of the script isn't really that important as it
doesn't effect runtime performance.